Sunday 3 November 2013

Reasearch (Questionnaire results)

Questionnaire results

The results from the questionnaire was done so that the results can help me get a better and in depth knowledge of what the target audience would like to see in my thriller and also it was also a way that i could get information to see what the audience know already about Thrillers.

This is the graph that shows the results of the number of male and females that i had asked to do my questionnaire.










This is the graph which shows the age category that the people who filled out the questionnaire fell into.

This is the graph that shows the occupation of the the questionnaire participants.

This graph shows that most people know that there are common conventions in thrillers and the is very helpful to me as the audience will be able to recognise the convention that i will use in my thriller film. also it shows that the audience have an understanding about Thrillers.

This graph tells me about the factors that attract the audience to thrillers and this helps me as i know how to make the thriller appealing to the audience.

This is the graph results that tell me and show me how much the audience know about thrillers and it also indicates to me a possible sub genre that i can use in my thriller film.

The common convention in thrillers result graph again shows me what conventions i should use and the understanding that the audience have about conventions.

This graph about how often do the audience watch thrillers tells me that thrillers are popular and it also shows me that there is an interest in thrillers from the audience.

This graph gives me a good indication of who should my thriller be aimed at who should be allowed to watch thriller as the audience have given me the opinion.

This graph tells me how the audience feel when they have watched a thriller this is very helpful as i can use this information and make the audience feel in a certain way to make my thriller successful.

This graph tells me that most people who watch thrillers are scared or frightened.

This graph shows me really how scared are the audience when they watch a thriller and it gives me a guideline of how thrilling my thriller should be.

This graph tells me what the audience dislike about thrillers and i can use this to make my thriller successful as i can use the common things that the audience dislike to make my thriller a success.

This graph gives me a very clear understanding of what characters i should have starring in my thriller.

This graph tells me about what type of settings i should have for my thrillers.
From my results from my questionnaire i have looked at my results much closely and i have seen that the results show that the audience are attracted to thrillers for the suspense and i will like to incorporate this in our thriller to make the audience feel suspense.

Also the results show that the audience like action thrillers i am not sure weather the thriller will be a action thriller but it is a very good indication on what sub genre the thriller should be. Also the results have shown that we should definitely have a female victim in our and we should have an antagonist as the audience were very good at reconising these to characters.


Conclusion:

This research has been very beneficial as i know have a better understanding of what the audience want to see in thrillers and what they like in thrillers. It is important to know what the audience want for the thriller to be a success. Lastly the research has shown me what the audience know about thrillers and that i something that i can build from to make my thriller a success.

3 comments:

  1. Abdullah, some great results here and you present your work very well. You provide the results to all the questions asked in various wasy.

    You should look to improve this post by stating how the results have allowed you to make informative decisions about your thriller production. For example is most people have identified that they like tha action thriller sub-genre, is this something you will look to incorpoarte into your thriller idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss i have improved the post by writing a paragraph of how the results have helped me chose how our thriller should be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abdullah, I can see that you have made changes here. Try and be specific to all your results as I would like to see how these results have influenced your decision making.

    ReplyDelete